We are looking for a new sales team leader to manage teams of sales agents in a challenging outbound sales role. Working on behalf of a major multimedia provider, your main responsibilities will be assisting and motivating your team to meet challenging KPI’s. Managing the day to day running of your team, such as coaching, quality feedback, sickness and absence, as well as assisting in any other areas requested by the operations team to ensure the success of the campaign.
Start Date: ASAP
You will be based at our brand new offices located on Ecclesall Road, Sheffield (S11). Our offices are a short walk from the city-centre with excellent transport links from surrounding areas, with free private on-site parking.
Salary & Bonus:
This role has a basic salary between £21,000 to £25,000 (depending on experience) per annum.
We also offer a competitive commission scheme based on your teams performance in achieving KPI’s.
You will be contracted at 40 hours per week, between the hours of 9am & 8pm, Monday to Friday. The successful applicant must be fully flexible and available to work weekend shifts if required.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within a call centre based outbound sales team leader role is essential
- Experience within the energy sales sector is preferred.
- A good understanding of the standard practices within the day to day running of a team
- A strong knowledge of sales processes and be able to communicate those effectively to your team
- Confident when handling sensitive circumstances and be able to support the team in whatever way they require
- Sales driven
- The ability to effectively manage and engage your team
- A knowledge of running daily reports and a keen eye for detail when analyzing statistics.
- The ability to self-manage and prioritize workload.
- Easily adaptable to work with the needs of the business.
Why choose CC33?
- We offer a range of incentives – food & drink, vouchers, technology.
- We like to recognise and reward our people for their hard work and dedication across teams and sites
- Free tea & coffee and breakfast club available for all staff
- We have teamed up with a great employee assistance programme available to all staff
- You will be a part of a lively, engaging and fun environment
- There is plenty of interaction and involvement from the senior management team, making a truly collaborative environment
- Additional lifestyle packages are offered to all of our people, including; (CC33 Mobile) a free mobile sim only package, free Sky TV and a free gym & leisure package.
- You will be enrolled into an opt-out pension scheme
- You will get 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays